The Tony® and Olivier award-winning musical will commence performances at the Capitol Theatre from Thursday 3 June 2021.
Come From Away tells the remarkable true story of thousands of stranded passengers and the small town in Newfoundland, Canada that welcomed them all. Cultures clashed and nerves ran high, but uneasiness turned into trust, music soared into the night, and gratitude grew into enduring friendships.
Come From Away will make its long awaited Sydney opening after a record breaking season in Melbourne, where it earned the title of the most successful musical ever in the Comedy Theatre’s 92-year history.
1. Policy applies to performances of Come From Away in Australia.
2. Tickets may only be exchanged for performances of originally purchased season – i.e. Come From Away season in the same city.
3. Exchanges must be made no later than 48 hours prior to start of originally-ticketed performance.
4. Tickets may be exchanged for any other single performance on sale at time of exchange, subject to seat availability, blackout dates, sold-out performances and other restrictions. Exchanges may not be made for same performance.
5. Exchanges will only be made for tickets purchased through the authorised ticket seller for the venue:
a. For tickets purchased via Ticketmaster, contact Ticketmaster Customer Service.
b. For group sales please contact your groups representative. This exchange policy does not apply to tickets purchased through the Ticketmaster Groups Department.
c. Tickets purchased via 3rd party providers are subject to their exchange policies.
6. Exchanges will be valued at original face value of the ticket purchased. Additional payments apply if choosing a performance or section that costs more than the original or if exchanges are from an originally-discounted ticket into a performance with no discounted tickets available.
7. Guests may receive partial refunds if the face value of the original ticket is higher than the face value of the new ticket. Refunds are not otherwise allowed except as guaranteed under Australian consumer law.
8. New special offers may not be applied to exchanged tickets.
9. Exchanges may not be made to reduce the total number of tickets originally purchased.
10. Upon exchange, original tickets will be voided and will not allow access in to the performance. Customers must present newly issued tickets for entry into the performance.
11. Complimentary tickets and resold tickets are not eligible for exchange.
12. Other restrictions may apply. Exchange policy may change or be revoked without notice.
The Times, UK
New York Magazine
Indulge with Capitol Class on your next visit to the Capitol Theatre!
When you purchase 2 Capitol Class tickets you will receive: two tickets (Premium or A Reserve as chosen), a souvenir show program, two glasses of Veuve Cliquot (or other bar selection), two of our famous Choc Top ice creams and a handmade Australian chocolate bar.