Rodgers & Hammerstein’s CINDERELLA is the Tony Award® winning Broadway musical from the creators of The Sound of Music that delighted Broadway audiences with its surprisingly contemporary take on the classic tale. Coming to the Capitol Theatre in November 2021.
Starring rising musical theatre star Shubshri Kandiah as Ella (Cinderella), Ainsley Melham as the charming Prince Topher; Silvie Paladino as the Fairy Godmother, Marie; Tina Bursill as Madame, Ella’s stepmother; and Todd McKenney as Sebastian, Prince Topher’s Lord Chancellor.
This lush production features incredible orchestrations, jaw-dropping transformations and all the moments you love—the pumpkin, the glass slipper, the masked ball and more—plus some surprising new twists! Be transported as you rediscover some of Rodgers and Hammerstein’s most beloved songs, including “In My Own Little Corner”, “Impossible/It’s Possible” and “Ten Minutes Ago” in this hilarious and romantic experience for anyone who’s ever had a dream.
Discover NSW Vouchers: ***BOX OFFICE CURRENTLY CLOSED*** You can use your NSW Discover Vouchers when you purchase your tickets to Cinderella in person at the Capitol Theatre box office. That means you can get $25 off any ticket! It’s as simple as visiting the Capitol Theatre Box Office in person (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) and having a valid Discover Voucher available to be scanned. Please note, Box Office cannot assist with general ticket sales 1 hour prior to weekday matinees and accepts cashless payment only. All terms and conditions of the Dine and Discover vouchers apply and can be found on the Service NSW App. Vouchers must be used by 31 August 2021, however can be applied to a performace for a later date. ***BOX OFFICE CURRENTLY CLOSED***
Indulge with Capitol Class on your next visit to the Capitol Theatre!
When you purchase 2 Capitol Class tickets you will receive: two tickets (Premium or A Reserve as chosen), a souvenir show program, two glasses of Veuve Cliquot (or other bar selection), two of our famous Choc Top ice creams and a handmade Australian chocolate bar.
We know things can change, so in the event that you can no longer attend the performance of CINDERELLA on your chosen date, processes have been implemented to provide a stress free exchange experience. Tickets can be easily exchanged up to 48 hours before your scheduled performance date subject to the Terms and Conditions below:
Terms and conditions
1. Exchange must be completed a minimum of 48hrs prior to your scheduled date.
2. COVID-19: If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or are waiting for a test result and are required to isolate, please contact the ticketing provider and we will exchange your tickets for a future performance. If a suitable performance cannot be found then you are eligible for a full refund. A medical certificate is required to receive a refund. If you have cold or flu like symptoms on the day you are due to attend a performance then please do not attend the theatre. In this instance contact the Box Office on 9320 5000 to exchange your ticket into another date.
3. Tickets may only be exchanged for performances of originally purchased season – ie: CINDERELLA season in the same city.
4. Tickets may be exchanged into any other single performance on sale at time of exchange, subject to seat availability, blackout dates, sold-out performances and other restrictions.
5. Ticket exchanges are only available for tickets purchased through the authorised ticket sellers for the venue. Exchanges are not available for tickets purchased through “Re-Sale Sites”.
6. For tickets purchased via Ticketmaster, contact Ticketmaster Customer Service at www.ticketmaster.com.au/support. Alternatively, contact the Capitol Theatre Box Office on (02) 9320 5000 during regular business hours.
7. For tickets purchased through Opera Australia, contact (02) 9318 8200 during regular business hours.
8. Tickets can be exchanged into “like for like” performances of CINDERELLA, eg: Wednesday evening into another Wednesday evening etc. If your preference is to attend on a different day/time of the week additional fees may apply.
9. A partial refund may be available if the face value of the original ticket is higher than the face value of the new ticket.
10. New special offers are not valid for exchanged tickets.
11. Complimentary tickets and resold tickets are not eligible for exchange.
12. All tickets are non refundable. If however, your performance of CINDERELLA is cancelled or rescheduled, you will be offered the option to receive a refund or transfer your tickets into a new performance.
Turn the Tony Award Broadway® CINDERELLA THE MUSICAL experience into a truly spectacular getaway. Stay at Novotel Sydney Darling Square and enjoy an exclusive CINDERELLA package when you book direct with the hotel.